Hard, Pure and Inert – material with ideal resistance characteristics for applications operating in extreme conditions of high temperatures (up to 2000 C), enormous pressures (up to 30 ton/sm2 ) and harsh chemical environments and not only !
- Transparent: excellent optical transmission from UV to IR up to 5µm
- Pure: grown as single crystal allows to achieve very high material purity over 99,995%
- Scratch proof: one of the hardest materials, just one grade under diamond (Mosh 9)
- Low friction: mechanical low friction to use as bearing at extreme speeds 300,000 rpm
- Gas-tight: absolutely prevents process from any contamination trough sapphire walls
- Chemical neutral: very resistant to attacks from aggressive gases
- Bio compatibility: unaffected by in-vivo exposure, 0% thrombogenic
- High thermal conductive: stands thermal shocks and acts as excellent heat transformer
- Electrical resistant: excellent electrical isolator
Established in 2005.
The company orientated on sapphire treatment with the full chain of mechanical and optical operations including coatings.
EXPORT ORIENTATED COMPANY
WITH 90% ACTIVITIES
FOR EUROPEAN UNION
AND MIDDLE EAST