Hard, Pure and Inert – material with ideal resistance characteristics for applications operating in extreme conditions of high temperatures (up to 2000 C), enormous pressures (up to 30 ton/sm2 ) and harsh chemical environments and not only !
- Transparent: excellent optical transmission from UV to IR up to 5µm
- Pure: grown as single crystal allows to achieve very high material purity over 99,995%
- Scratch proof: one of the hardest materials, just one grade under diamond (Mosh 9)
- Low friction: mechanical low friction to use as bearing at extreme speeds 300,000 rpm
- Gas-tight: absolutely prevents process from any contamination trough sapphire walls
- Chemical neutral: very resistant to attacks from aggressive gases
- Bio compatibility: unaffected by in-vivo exposure, 0% thrombogenic
- High thermal conductive: stands thermal shocks and acts as excellent heat transformer
- Electrical resistant: excellent electrical isolator
Established in 2005 under scientific leadership of USSR famous scientist Kh.S.Bagdasarov – the inventor of HDC method for growing sapphire and laser crystals.
The company orientated on sapphire treatment with the full chain of mechanical and optical operations including coatings.
EXPORT ORIENTATED COMPANY
WITH 90% ACTIVITIES
FOR EUROPEAN UNION
AND MIDDLE EAST